Welcome to ICAISE 2021
Advanced information systems and engineering blends math, business with computer science, systems engineering and architecture. Technologies such as IoT, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, as well as blockchain technology may be flexible enough for digital transformation and high velocity decision-making, they also pose new challenges for designing information systems that consider privacy, security, ethical concerns, etc.
You are invited to join us for ICAISE to contribute to the open learning environment of the event. We are accepting paper submissions, poster presentation submissions, and listener registrations. Whether you want to share the findings of your latest research with the international group of peers or learning from fellow researchers, scientists, and scholars, we can't wait to see you at ICAISE 2021 in Beijing, China.
about COVID-19: Online Presentation
We fully understand some participants cannot attend the conference in person due to COVID-19. In this case, you could choose online presentation.
Moreover, in order to provide a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take some actions, such as, encourage every participant wear the mask during the conference, take every participant's temperature before they enter, etc.
We would like to thank for your support to the conference despite the current crisis situation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about online presentation.
Submission Deadline: April 20, 2021
Notification Deadline: May 5, 2021
Registration Deadline: May 15, 2021
papers of ICAISE 2021 (after proper registration and
presentation) will be collected in the conference
proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing in
Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* ICAISE 2019 Proceedings was published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (doi:10.1088/issn.1742-6596 ; Online ISSN: 1742-6596), which has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Call for Papers
* Contributions about methods, models, techniques, architectures and platforms for supporting the engineering and evolution of information systems and organizations could include (but are not limited to):
Models, Methods and Techniques in IS
- Conceptual modeling, languages and design
- Requirements engineering
- Business process modeling, analysis, and engineering
- Process mining
- Models and methods for evolution and reuse
- Domain and method engineering
- Variability and configuration management
- Compliance and alignment handling
- Active and interactive models
- Quality of IS models for analysis and design
▪ Domain Specific and multi-aspect IS Engineering
- IT governance
- Cyber security
- Smart City management
- Industrial ecology management
- IS for healthcare
- Educational IS
- Value and supply chain management
- Industry 4.0
- Sustainability and social responsibility management
- Predictive information systems
- Big Data and privacy
- Safety management
- Dark data processing
Novel approaches to IS Engineering
- Context-aware and adaptive systems
- Agile enterprise models and architecture
- Distributed, mobile and open architecture
- IS for collaboration
- Social computing
- Customer analytics
- Secure and trusted systems
- Big data application in IS
- Application of AI in IS
- Data and business analytics
- Use of new visualization techniques in IS
- Service science and innovation
▪ Architectures and Platforms for IS Engineering
- Big Data architectures
- Cloud-based IS engineering
- Service oriented IS engineering
- Multi-agent IS engineering
- Robotic Process Automation
- Multi-platform IS engineering
- Cyber-physical systems
- Big data and the Internet of Things
- Digital twins
- Workflow and PAIS systems
- Handling of real time data streams
- Content management and semantic Web
Beijing, the center of policy, culture and international communication, is the capital of China. With a history of over 3000 years and a capital history of more than 850 years, Beijing is a famous historical and cultural city in the world and one of the four ancient Chinese capitals. We are looking forward to meeting you in Beijing!
One of the greatest sights in the world - the longest wall in the world.
History of the Forbidden City - 1406 to the Present.
Technically Supported by
Copyright © The 3rd International Conference on Advanced Information Systems and Engineering (ICAISE 2021)