Welcome to ICAISE 2020
After hosting a successful first edition in Cairo, Egypt
in 2019, we will continue to offer a bigger and better
platform to our attendees.
Advanced information systems and engineering blends math, business with computer science, systems engineering and architecture. Technologies such as IoT, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, as well as blockchain technology may be flexible enough for digital transformation and high velocity decision-making, they also pose new challenges for designing information systems that consider privacy, security, ethical concerns, etc.
You are invited to join us for ICAISE to contribute to the open learning environment of the event. We are accepting paper submissions, poster presentation submissions, and listener registrations. Whether you want to share the findings of your latest research with the international group of peers or learning from fellow researchers, scientists, and scholars, we can't wait to see you at ICAISE 2020 in Cairo, Egypt.
about COVID-19: Online Presentation
We fully understand some participants cannot attend the conference in person due to COVID-19. In this case, you could choose online presentation.
Moreover, in order to provide a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take some actions, such as, encourage every participant wear the mask during the conference, take every participant's temperature before they enter, etc.
We would like to thank for your support to the conference despite the current crisis situation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about online presentation.
Submission Deadline: July 10, 2020
Notification Deadline: July 25, 2020
Registration Deadline: August 1, 2020
papers of ICAISE 2020 (after proper registration and
presentation) will be collected in the conference
proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing in
Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* ICAISE 2019 Proceedings was published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (doi:10.1088/issn.1742-6596 ; Online ISSN: 1742-6596), which has been indexed by Ei Compendex.
Call for Papers
* Contributions about methods, models, techniques, architectures and platforms for supporting the engineering and evolution of information systems and organizations could include (but are not limited to):
Models, Methods and Techniques in IS
- Conceptual modeling, languages and design
- Requirements engineering
- Business process modeling, analysis, and engineering
- Process mining
- Models and methods for evolution and reuse
- Domain and method engineering
- Variability and configuration management
- Compliance and alignment handling
- Active and interactive models
- Quality of IS models for analysis and design
▪ Architectures and Platforms for IS Engineering
- Big Data architectures
- Cloud-based IS engineering
- Service oriented IS engineering
- Multi-agent IS engineering
- Robotic Process Automation
- Multi-platform IS engineering
- Cyber-physical systems
- Big data and the Internet of Things
- Digital twins
- Workflow and PAIS systems
- Handling of real time data streams
- Content management and semantic Web
Novel approaches to IS Engineering
- Context-aware and adaptive systems
- Agile enterprise models and architecture
- Distributed, mobile and open architecture
- IS for collaboration
- Social computing
- Customer analytics
- Big data application in IS
- Application of AI in IS
- Data and business analytics
- Use of new visualization techniques in IS
- Service science and innovation
▪ Domain Specific and multi-aspect IS Engineering
- IT governance
- Smart City management
- Industrial ecology management
- IS for healthcare
- Educational IS
- Value and supply chain management
- Industry 4.0
- Sustainability and social responsibility management
- Predictive information systems
- Big Data and privacy
- Security and safety management
- Dark data processing
Cairo, Egypt's sprawling capital, is set on the Nile River. At its heart is Tahrir Square and the vast Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities including royal mummies and gilded King Tutankhamun artifacts. Nearby, Giza is the site of the iconic pyramids and Great Sphinx, dating to the 26th century BC.
The last remaining wonder of the ancient world.
One of the world's most important collections of ancient artefacts.
Technically Supported by
Copyright © The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Information Systems and Engineering (ICAISE 2020)